The DBAL-A3 civilian model is based on the standard issue DBAL-A3 for U.S. warfighters. And just like the restricted models, this unit offers the latest advances in IR and visible laser technology. The dual-beam infrared laser and illuminator combination is extremely accurate in low- and no-light maneuvers. In addition, the DBAL-A3 is the first to feature new defocused adjustable IR illumination technology to enable both midrange and close quarter target acquisition. The visible green laser's direct diode allows for cold weather operation as low as -20°C.
- Visible green laser <5mW Class IIIR
- IR Laser Pointer <.7mW Class I
- IR Illuminator <4mW Class IIIR
- Weight (w/ batteries, dust cover, rail mount, and dual cable remote switch)* 7.7 ±0.4 oz. / 218 ±11.2 grams
- Submersible to 10 m for 2 hours
- Operating Temperature Range: -20°C to +65°C