Available to Sworn Police Officers only. Valid law enforcement credentials required for purchase and *MUST SHIP TO DEPARTMENT ADDRESS*
Introducing the next generation of aiming lasers. The RAID-X (Ruggedized Aiming/Illumination Device) offers smaller, lighter and superior performance. Powered by one (1) CR123 3V battery, the RAID-X features a red or green visible laser, near infrared (NIR) laser, NIR room Illuminator and variable NIR illuminator all co-aligned with one windage and elevation adjustment. In addition to size and weight reduction, the RAID-X boasts ultimate beam clarity and uniformity aiding in target identification and situational awareness. An ergonomically located focus wheel allows rapid adjustment of the NIR illuminator beam divergence for various distances and mission requirements. The RAID-X securely mounts low-profile to 1913 style picatinny rails using two shock nuts, without interfering with optics or iron sights, providing improved laser boresight retention.
- Red 65 mW or green 35 mW VIS laser, 35 mW NIR laser and 65 mW NIR room/variable illuminators
- Illuminator wheel adjusts beam divergence from ﬂood to spot without changing grip
- 4 Hour battery life at -4 degrees Fahrenheit & 7+ hour Runtime above 68 degrees Fahrenheit
- Ability to program the power of the laser or illuminator on all modes
- Multi-function buttons provide laser power adjustment and setting memory after powering the unit.
- Remote port accepts common Crane plug switches such as the Modbutton Lite
- Mounts to 1913 style picatinny rails via 2 shock nuts & allows ample room for lights mounted off of 3 O'clock or 9 O'clock position without hindrance.
- OLED display provides key status information of power settings, shot counts and shot counter events.
- Battery status display
- Ability to completely blackout the OLED display in order to not glare off of NVGs.