The next evolution of our wildly popular Razor line, the Razor HD Gen III 1-10x24 brings the highest level of first focal plane performance to those who demand the versatility of 1-10x power. Military, law enforcement, and competition shooters alike will love the clarity of an HD optical system and a crisp, illuminated reticle in a package that weighs the same as our 1-6x, but doesn’t sacrifice any durability. A true 1x on the low end and daylight bright illumination for reliable performance in all conditions makes this a single solution for close-quarters and long-range.
INCLUDED IN THE BOX
- Lens cloth
- CR2032 Battery
- Throw lever
- L-TEC Tool
Objective Lens Diameter: 24 mm
Eye Relief: 3.6 inches
Field of View: 116-11.7 ft @100 yds
Tube Size: 34 mm
Turret Style: Low Capped
Adjustment Graduation: 1/4 MOA
Travel Per Rotation: 25 MOA
Max Elevation Adjustment: 120 MOA
Max Windage Adjustment: 120 MOA
Parallax Setting Fixed: @150 yds
Length: 10.1 inches
Weight: 21.5 oz
- HD Optical System Optimized with select glass elements to deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration and provide outstanding color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness and light transmission.
- XR™ Fully Multi-Coated Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- APO System Index-matched lenses correct color across the entire visual spectrum.
- Optically Indexed Lenses Optimize image sharpness and brightness from edge to edge.
- First Focal Plane Reticle Scale of reticle remains in proportion to the zoomed image. Constant subtensions allow accurate holdover and ranging at all magnifications.
- Glass-Etched Reticle Allows for intricate reticle design. Protected between two layers of glass for optimum durability and reliability.
- Daylight Bright Illumination Daylight bright, illuminated reticle aids in faster target acquistion in bright daylight conditions.
- ArmorTek ® Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Shockproof Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Waterproof - IPX7 Designed to meet IPX7 waterproofing standards.
- Fogproof Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Tube Size 34 mm diameter provides maximized internal adjustment and strength.
- Hard Anodized Stealth Shadow Finish Highly durable anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter's position.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
INTERNAL MECHANISM DESIGN FEATURES
- Friction Reduction System Heat-treated, hardened-steel pad floats on the end of the turret screw and interfaces with a hardened steel ring on the erector tube for steel-on-steel contact. US Patent 7,958,665
- Erector Tube System Precision-machined from premium brass alloy with anti-galling properties for strength and durability. Chromium vanadium erector spring, tumble-polished.
- L-Tec™ Tool Included with your scope for precise adjustments to the turret.
- Locking Side Illumination Easily accessible and lockable illumination dial is located on the left side of turret housing. Features eleven intensity levels of illumination with off positions between each setting.